Check back often for the latest details on Congress 2014!
Video on the 2014 Congress on Healthcare Leadership
Learn about the 2014 Congress on Healthcare Leadership, March 24–27 in Chicago, in this video from ACHE's official YouTube Channel.
Change to Student Track Schedule
Please note the following changes to the Congress student schedule:
- “Leveraging Social Media, Branding and Marketing for Growth” will now be presented on Tuesday, March 25 at 2:15 p.m. and 4:15 p.m.
- “The Courage To Lead: Developing Leaders To Meet Tomorrow's Challenges” will be presented on Tuesday, March 25 at 8:45 a.m. and 10:45 a.m.
These updates have already been made to the online Congress registration.
Congress 2014 Registration Now Open
Registration and lodging for ACHE's 2014 Congress on Healthcare Leadership are now open! At Congress, March 24–27 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago, gain the knowledge and insight you need to lead in healthcare’s changing environment. Discover key approaches to providing greater access to care, increasing quality and affordability, integrating technologies, enhancing workforce strategies and more.
At ache.org/Congress, you can:
- Register for Congress
- Research hotel and travel information
- Learn about Pre-Congress boot camps and seminars
- Check out the all-star lineup of major speakers
- Browse events and seminars using the digital brochure
Your full Congress brochure is in the mail. Why wait? Register early so you can have first pick of high-quality seminars and special programs, networking events and career development sessions.
Congress 2014 Theme Announced
The theme for the 2014 Congress on Healthcare Leadership is "Where Knowledge, Ideas and Solutions Connect."
Save the Date: Congress Registration and Hotels
Mark your calendars! Congress registration and housing opens on Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2013.
For more information, contact the ACHE Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.