The MAGAZINE FOR HEALTHCARE LEADERS
PROVIDING FOCUSED COVERAGE OF
AND ISSUES IN HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT
Each issue of Healthcare Executive gets to the heart of the $2 trillion healthcare industry
For more than 20 years, Healthcare Executive, the official magazine of the American College of Healthcare Executives, has provided industry leaders with the most current trends that directly affect the daily challenges they face. Each issue of Healthcare Executive gets to the heart of the $2 trillion healthcare industry, focusing on:
- Critical industry topics such as technology trends, organizational performance, access to capital and facilities management.
- Best practices and management advice presented in special features, interviews and columns by recognized experts in the field.
- Strategies based on groundbreaking research in areas such as quality and patient safety, governance, CEO turnover and diversity.
- Real-world solutions for meeting evolving challenges.
Healthcare Executive includes three feature-length articles each month. These in-depth features include such topics as IT, finance, physician relations and more.
Healthcare Executive’s regular columns explore hot topics in healthcare management. Each focuses on a specific industry issue. Columns include:
- Careers: Strategies, advice and tools for effective career management.
- CEO Focus: Healthcare trends and issues as they specifically relate to CEOs.
- Community Health Innovations: Innovative programs and ideas for healthcare organizations to help improve the health status of their communities.
- Governance Insights: Strategies for enhancing governance and board/CEO relations.
- Healthcare Management Ethics: Approaches to addressing organizational ethics issues faced by healthcare executives.
- On Physician Relations: Practical ways to partner with physicians and create fruitful relationships.
- Patient Safety: The role of leadership in transforming quality and patient safety.
- Public Policy Update: Analysis of the latest healthcare policy and legislative issues and how they affect healthcare organizations and their communities.
- Satisfying Your Customers: Tips, tools and trends to keep internal and external customers happy—and give healthcare organizations a competitive edge.
The American College of Healthcare Executives is an international professional society of more than 30,000 healthcare executives who lead hospitals, healthcare systems and other healthcare organizations. ACHE is known for its prestigious credentialing and educational programs and its annual Congress on Healthcare Leadership, which draws more than 4,000 participants each year. ACHE is also known for its journals, the Journal of Healthcare Management and Frontiers of Health Services Management, and its magazine, Healthcare Executive, as well as groundbreaking research and career development and public policy programs. ACHE's publishing division, Health Administration Press, is one of the largest publishers of books and journals on all aspects of health services management as well as textbooks for use in college and university courses. Through such efforts, ACHE works toward its goal of being the premier professional society for healthcare leaders by providing exceptional value to its members.
Published by ACHE since 1985, Healthcare Executive is a member of BPA international.