The American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) has designed the Executive Program to equip the next generation of healthcare executives like you with the essential management and operational skills to move into senior leadership positions. You’ll gain the knowledge and tools you need to successfully lead organizational change and achieve leadership excellence.
During the two, 2-day sessions and one, 2.5-day session (San Diego) , you will participate in a stimulating series of discussions, case studies, leadership assessments, and site-visits on a variety of topics integral to the success of
healthcare executives. Enrollment is limited to 25 healthcare executives.
SESSION 1 Establish Your Leadership
| June 21 – 22, 2010
|| Hilton Suites Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Develop new approaches to patient safety and high quality clinical outcomes.
- Assess your leadership style and increase your interpersonal effectiveness.
- The mission and vision of healthcare—A global perspective with local implications.
- Identify the sources and remedies of disruptive behavior.
- Employ the principle of positive organizational change.
SESSION 2 Innovate With Confidence
| August 9–11, 2010
|| Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
San Diego, Calif.
- Implement approaches that improve medical staff relations.
- Portray a more positive executive image.
- Foster creativity and innovation within your organization.
- Achieve better outcomes by increasing your professional and personal influence.
- Overcome the financial challenges of healthcare providers in this difficult economy.
Participate in a site visit to Scripps Health, one of the nation’s leading hospital systems, to meet with clinical and management leaders for first-hand exposure to their innovative programs in Integrative Medicine and Geonomics and learn how Scripps is once again rated one of the top healthcare organizations for which to work.
SESSION 3 Manage for the Future
| October 18–19, 2010
|| Buena Vista Palace Hotel and Spa
Walt Disney’s “Innovation in Action”
- Effectively influence public policy at the local level.
- Strategically assess and then advance your career trajectory.
- Assist your organization to move from good to great.
Experience the “business behind the magic” as you participate in exclusive behind-the-scenes lectures and tours at Walt Disney World. Come away with approaches to enhance your organization’s performance by incorporating the core Disney business strengths—leadership development, quality service, customer loyalty, organizational creativity and team building.