Ensure effective control over the management of a new construction, renovation or facilities rehabilitation project.
- Apply practical solutions to common planning, design-phase or actual construction-phase problems.
- Adopt the planning and control systems that result in on-time, on-budget projects.
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Implement proven practices for managing
design and construction.
- Direct the total design/construction
process—from project planning and
architect selection to construction and
- Evaluate standard industry contracts for
architectural and construction services.
- Identify how thorough planning can help
control the cost and time required for your
project and eliminate expensive disputes
Christopher L. Laubach and
Ted C. Ritter
Deliver the construction project you envisioned as seminar leaders Christopher L. Laubach, president, Center for Management Programs, and Ted C. Ritter, president and owner, Ritter Project Management Inc., provide proven strategies for minimizing cost overruns and delays.
For More Information about this program and the On-Location Program:
CEOs, COOs and senior executives responsible for facilities or plant maintenance.