Advance your organization’s financial, clinical and operational outcomes by using the right measurement tools to set and assess progress toward strategic goals.
- Improve operational efficiency and attain strategic goals by employing a balanced scorecard approach.
- Understand the advantages of a metrics-driven hospital.
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- To recognize and successfully utilize a variety of financial, operational and clinical measurement tools to improve outcomes.
Actionable metrics within your hospital.
- To improve operational efficiency and attain strategic goals by employing a balanced scorecard approach.
- To use benchmarking against national leaders to improve your “bottom line” and outdistance your competition.
Steven H. Berger, CPA, FACHE, FHFMA
Prepare your organization for the future as seminar leader Steven H. Berger, CPA, FACHE, FHFMA, president, Healthcare Insights LLC, provides the guidance you need to lead a metrics-driven hospital.
For More Information about this program and the On-Location Program:
CEOs, COOs and other senior executives
and clinical leaders. Executives and clinicians
from the same organization are encouraged
to attend as a team and learn how to create
metrics and use them to benchmark and
evaluate their organization.