With the rapid changes occurring in both healthcare and the workplace today, leaders need practical tools that they can use immediately within their organization. This program will cover strategies for dealing with a changing workforce and provide suggestions on how transformational leadership, rather than transactional leadership, can enhance quality and outcomes.
This program will include discussions on the following topics:
* Detailed strategies and tactics to enhance communication
* Building an organizational structure
* Setting expectations
* Enhancing quality
* Managing change
* Dealing with resistance to change
Case studies and group interaction will give participants sensible ideas to deal with contemporary issues and develop an energized staff.
- The dynamics of organizational structure
- How to organize for the best communication and peak quality outcomes
- A functional change management method that will minimize resistance and maximize success
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Simple but powerful communication and coordination tools
- The seven principles of transformational leadership and why this style works better than transactional leadership
- Eleven key steps to enhance leadership
- A look at the contemporary workforce and workplace and the challenges that are making it difficult to lead change
- A review of the principles of organization and change management and how to get the job done
- Using transformational leadership and change management techniques to enhance an organization and deal with resistance to change
- Practical suggestions on how to avoid managerial derailment
Carson Dye is a partner with Witt/Kieffer and conducts CEO and senior executive searches. With more than 30 years of healthcare consulting and management experience, Mr. Dye helps organizations with executive search and assessment. He is certified to use Hogan Assessments in leadership evaluation and also serves on the faculty of the graduate program in health administration at The Ohio State University. He is board certified in healthcare management and an ACHE Fellow.
For More Information about this program and the On-Location Program:
CEOs, C-Suite executives and other senior executives