Acquire the strategies and tools that you need to implement successful and truly effective collaborations with medical staff.
- Analyze strategies for improving physician relationships in negotiations and minority ownership in physician practices, clinical institutes and physician councils.
- Increase revenues by improving the working relationship with your medical staff.
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Develop checklists that enable participants to immediately implement the strategies in their organizations.
- Expand your options by employing or leasing physicians.
- Engage in case study analysis that illustrate successful models for physician employment, equity and time-share joint ventures, marketing co-ops and specialty referral panels.
Ken E. Mack, FACHE and
Michael R. Dermer
Enhance your understanding of the physician perspective as you explore successful models with seminar leaders Ken E. Mack, FACHE, president, Mack/Voyten & Associates, and Michael Dermer, COO, Urology San Antonio, P.A.
For More Information about this program and the On-Location Program:
CEOs, COOs, CMOs, senior-level executives, physician executives
and medical directors.