Managing Conflict, Accountability Conversations and Disputes
Know which crucial confrontations to hold and how to hold them
Regain control of the misunderstandings and misbehaviors that can destroy the cohesiveness of a leadership team. Whether the issue is medical errors, employee productivity or patient satisfaction, adopt the approaches that correct broken promises, violated expectations and bad behavior.
- Master face-to-face accountability conversations and motivate productive behavior without the use of positional power or coercion
- Distinguish how to hold anyone accountable—no matter their role, rank or temperament
- Develop skills to maintain good relations while still managing tough situations and remaining focused on the real issues
- Identify sources of organizational and personal conflict; artfully address and then manage the conflicts and disputes that impede goal achievement and quality patient outcomes
- Design a well-planned and structured follow-up that includes good reporting practices to limit conflict and accusations
Stacy D. Nelson, EdD
Learn to conduct crucial conversations and confrontations as seminar leader Stacy D. Nelson, EdD, senior master trainer and consultant, VitalSmarts, shows how to maintain good relations while managing these tough organizational situations.
Previously titled "Managing Conflict, Confrontations and Disputes."
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,375
ACHE members $0
Register by November 1 to take advantage of 2014 pricing. Pricing for 2015 programs is subject to increase after November 1.
Who Should Attend
Healthcare leaders whose organizations would benefit by being able to more successfully address and properly manage interpersonal conflict.
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.
View additional seminars by topic