Coach, Challenge, Lead: Developing an Indispensable Management Team
Learn strategies for creating a successful
healthcare leadership team
Develop managers who get results, build partnerships and mobilize your workforce for positive change.
- Understand the 10 critical role shifts for healthcare managers and how to develop these new behaviors and competencies in your organization’s formal and informal leaders.
- Develop techniques for creating an agenda and culture for change and a shared vision of leadership within your organization.
- Identify steps to sustain a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
- Identify critical skills to enhance your effectiveness as a coach/mentor and proven strategies for eliminating barriers to peak performance.
- How to help all managers create a personal development plan based on their individual strengths and interests.
In this interactive seminar, Gail Scott, president, Gail Scott Associates, provides new ways of thinking and behaving that will help you and your organization thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,425
Who Should Attend
Senior- and mid-level executives.
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.
View additional seminars by topic