Be one of the more than 13,000 healthcare executives who have attended this program and discovered how to engage in skillful negotiation.
- Develop a sound negotiating strategy that employs flexibility, timing, counteroffers and alternatives.
- Control negotiations by the thoughtful use of bargaining power.
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Control negotiations by the thoughtful
use of bargaining power.
- Prepare skillfully for your next negotiation.
- Develop a sound negotiating strategy that
employs flexibility, timing, counteroffers
- Analyze your opponent’s expectations,
position, bargaining power, settlement
range and potential arguments.
Christopher L. Laubach
Join seminar leader Chris L. Laubach, president, Center for Management Programs, as you learn to prepare for negotiations, analyze your opponent’s expectations and engage in negotiations to reach successful agreements.
The manual for this seminar is mailed to participants
approximately 10 days prior to the start of the seminar. If you do not receive a manual, please contact ACHE’s Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400.
Approximately two to three hours of out-of-session group work should be expected on the first or second day of this seminar.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a
ACHE members $1,745
Senior- and midlevel executives.