General Information About Webinars
How Webinars Work
- With confirmation of your registration, you will receive instructions and a link to connect to the webinar, handouts to refer to during speaker presentations, and a personal identification number. Your personal identification number gives you access to the audio portion of the conference and will be used for attendance purposes.
- To earn the continuing education credit approved for this webinar, you must be on the line for the duration of the conference.
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions via phone and through the Web console during the program.
- After the conference, you will be asked to complete an evaluation.
- Please note: If you do not have Internet access, you can access the program as a traditional audio conference. If you need more information about how audio conferences work, please call (800) 775-7654.
- Registrations are accepted in the order received, so act now. Registrations must be received by the deadline noted to ensure that you receive the advance materials and your personal identification number. Registrations will not be accepted after the deadline.
- Payment is required at enrollment.
- Additional listeners at an organization where a full registration has been purchased may register and receive ACHE Qualified Education credit for free. Registration must occur prior to the start of the webinar to receive credit. Please call KRM Customer Service at (800) 775-7654 and identify the original registrant.
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the 1.5 ACHE Qualified Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. For complete information about these organizations, click here.
To cancel your webinar registration, please contact KRM Customer Service no less than 14 days prior to the program to receive a full refund. If you cancel registration less than two weeks prior to the webinar, you will receive a full credit or a refund, less a $50 processing fee. (The credit can be used toward any ACHE educational offering within one year of issue.) Once the conference begins, no credits or refunds will be granted, and all fees will be forfeited; however, you may register a substitute attendee prior to the conference if you cannot attend.
If you have any questions, please contact KRM Customer Service at (800) 775-7654 or email@example.com.
Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed!
If, for any reason, an ACHE program does not meet your expectations, simply contact the Customer Service Center at 312-424-9400 and we will issue a full tuition refund or credit toward another ACHE program.