Career Development Resources
ACHE's Healthcare Executive Resource Center has compiled the following resources to assist you with your healthcare management career development:
- Career Guides contain advice on career management, personal marketing, coaching and mentoring, and planning from the "Careers" column in Healthcare Executive magazine.
- Career Intelligence Reports contain relevant career management information for healthcare executives, gathered from numerous sources.
- Career Planning for Shared Success is a series of career columns on building job security, strategies for preventing unexpected job loss and a decision framework for assessing new job opportunities.
- Executive Leadership & Career Development Books will keep you up-to-date on the latest healthcare issues, challenges and opportunities to help advance your career and assist your organization in maintaining a leading edge.
- Sample CEO Employment Contract is a model CEO employment contract that organizations may use as a template and potential new CEOs can review to know what to expect.
- Stop Sabotaging Your Career: Eight Proven Strategies to Succeed in Spite of Yourself (MP3, 33 minutes) is an audio recording of a presentation by Lois Frankel, PhD, at the 2008 Congress on Healthcare Leadership. Frankel is a pioneer in the field of business coaching. Her books Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office and Nice Girls Don't Get Rich are international bestsellers.