What Is the Physician Executives Forum?
The Physician Executives Forum is exclusively designed for physician leaders in management roles seeking knowledge and resources to enhance their leadership skills and thrive in healthcare’s changing landscape. The Forum offers a package of resources tailored to meet the unique career development needs of physician executives and complement their clinical expertise. Physician executives will benefit from premier education, timely and relevant information, career resources and prime networking opportunities.
As a physician executive, the Physician Executives Forum will provide you with a platform to broaden your management skills in key areas such as leading quality initiatives, clinical and administration collaboration and improving interdisciplinary communications—whether you are currently in a management role or transitioning into one. Perhaps the most important reason to be a part of the Physician Executives Forum is to strengthen your ability to effectively lead both your clinical and nonclinical healthcare colleagues.
Join ACHE’s Physician Executives Forum to transform your management skills with:
- Timely information, best practices and practical tips via a quarterly e-newsletter addressing the topics you care about most, such as models for improving patient safety and strategies for building hospital-physician relationships.
- An expansive network of like-minded physician healthcare executives you can turn to for business advice and innovative ideas on common issues. This special online community, along with ACHE’s online Member Directory, is searchable by Physician Executives Forum members nationwide and in your area, and will further your exposure to non-physician executives to help you work toward a more integrative model of patient care.
- Targeted, high-caliber education programming focused on the most important professional development needs of today's physician executive. You will receive a special Forum member discount on an innovative program designed for physician executives taking place on Saturday, Oct. 11 at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare in Chicago (more event details are forthcoming). In addition, the Physician Executives Breakfast at the annual Congress on Healthcare Leadership affords you a prime opportunity to learn alongside colleagues and build lasting connections. Be sure to sign up early as registration is required for this complimentary session on Wednesday, March 26 from 7:15 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago.
- Requirements: Must be an active member of ACHE (Member, Fellow, Faculty and International Associate Statuses Only) and hold MD or DO credentials
- Forum Annual Dues Fee (in addition to your regular ACHE annual dues fee): $100 annually
- Join Dues Schedule:
- Jan.–June - $100
- July–Aug. - $50 (will be billed for next calendar year in Oct.)
- Sept.–Dec. - $100 (payments applied for remainder of current year and next calendar year)