ACHE Commitment to Diversity
The American College of Healthcare Executives has undertaken a number of initiatives to further diversity within ACHE and the healthcare management field.
Underscoring ACHE's commitment to achieving diversity are:
- ACHE's Statement on Diversity
- ACHE's Policy Statement "Increasing and Sustaining Racial/Ethnic Diversity in Healthcare Management"
- ACHE's Policy Statement "Considering the Value of Older, Experienced Healthcare Executives "
- ACHE's Policy Statement "Strengthening Healthcare Employment Opportunities for Persons With Disabilities"
- ACHE's Policy Statement "The Healthcare Executive's Role in Fostering Inclusion of LGBT Patients and Employees"