Managed care contracting has become a key marketing challenge. The matter of managed care raises the most basic, crucial marketing questions such as: what are your organizations core services?, how will we deliver those services?, and how will we price those services?
Contracting in a Managed Care Environment: Market-Based Approaches offers practical advice on how to tackle the tactical, operational, financial, and actuarial issues surrounding managed care.Topics discussed include: ·
- Developing a managed care strategy
- Determining pricing options
- Allocating funds and risk
- Negotiating effective contracts
- Establishing the necessary infrastructure