Your Next Step to Becoming Board Certified in Healthcare Management and a Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
October 13–15, 2010
Arizona Grand Resort
April 27–29, 2011
Intercontinental Chicago O'Hare
Complete the registration form (PDF).
For your convenience, remember:
- Registrations are accepted in the order received, so act now.
- Payment is required at the time of enrollment.
- Reserve hotel accommodations.
Arizona Grand Resort
8000 S. Arizona Grand Pkwy.
Phoenix, AZ 85044
Hotel: (602) 438-9000
Reservations: (866) 267-1321
- View the Hotel and Transportation PDF.
- To receive the reduced ACHE rate of $175 single/double, please inform the hotel you are attending the ACHE BOG Exam Review Course.
The reduced-rate rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis until Friday, Sept. 17, 2010. When reservations are made, the hotel requires a deposit equal to the room rate and tax for the first night’s stay.
Intercontinental Chicago O’Hare
5300 North River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
Hotel: (847) 544-5300
Reservations: (800) 496-7621
- To receive the reduced ACHE rate of $147 single/double, please inform the hotel you are attending the ACHE BOG Exam Review Course.
The reduced-rate rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis until Tuesday, April 5, 2011. When reservations are made, the hotel requires a deposit equal to the room rate and tax for the first night’s stay.
- Make travel arrangements.
- United Airlines: ACHE has arranged reduced airfares with United Airlines. Call the Special Meeting Desk at (800) 521-4041 and refer to ACHE meeting ID 598YJ to receive a 2 to 10 percent discount off applicable fares. All ticketing and booking fees will be waived. If you purchase your ticket at least 30 days prior to travel, you will receive an additional 5 percent discount.
- ACHE reserves the right to substitute faculty and cancel or reschedule programs due to unforeseen events. For this reason, we advise against purchasing nonrefundable airline tickets.
- Visit www.ache.org/SEMINARS/travel.cfm for additional travel discounts through ACHE.
To cancel or transfer to another seminar, please notify us in writing no later than Wednesday, Sept. 29, 2010, for the Phoenix session and Wednesday, April 13, 2011, for the Chicago session for full credit or refund, less a $100 nonrefundable processing fee per seminar. After this date, all fees are forfeited. You may, however, send a substitute if you cannot attend.
- Additional Information
- To qualify for Category I (ACHE education) credits assigned to a seminar, you must attend the entire seminar.
- Tuition includes all seminar materials and refreshments. If you have dietary restrictions and require special meal requests, please call the Customer Service Center prior to attending your seminar.
- Dress for all seminar programs is business casual. Bring a sweater or jacket as room temperatures may vary.
- ACHE programs are educational in nature. Self-promotion and selling are not permitted.
- If you have special needs that we can assist you with, please contact the Customer Service Center prior to the program.
- Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed!
If, for any reason, an ACHE seminar or program does not meet your expectations, please contact the Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400 within one week of the seminar, and we will issue a full tuition refund or credit toward another ACHE seminar or program. *Please note that ACHE does not guarantee that successful completion of this course will ensure passing results on the Board of Governors Exam.