Move beyond the basics of developing a strategic plan by learning to make your plans more targeted, gain support, and facilitate successful implementation through ongoing strategic management. Participants are invited to use their organization’s strategic plan as a case study during the seminar.
- Recognize how to set clear, visionary goals and priorities for your organizations
- Manage the planning process and the execution of the strategic plan
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Distinguish how to make the transition from periodic strategic planning to ongoing strategic management and how this can yield important financial and nonfinancial benefits
- Generate broad support and enthuasiam within the organization for key recommendations in the plan
- Manage the review process of the strategic plan and the use of feedback to make improvements
Alan M. Zuckerman, FACHE, FAAHC
This seminar is designed for experienced healthcare executives who understand the fundamentals of strategic planning. Join seminar leader Alan M. Zuckerman, FACHE, FAAHC, president, Health Strategies and Solutions Inc., and learn how to expand your skills in planning and implementation.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a
ACHE members $1,325
CEOs, COOs, vice-presidents, directors of planning, healthcare
executives with more than 10 years of administrative experience