Guide your board toward the new and challenging governance strategies that are necessary to successfully provide oversight, withstand scrutiny and minimize liability.
- Guide your board toward new and challenging governance strategies necessary to successfully provide oversight, withstand scrutiny and minimize liability.
- Prepare for new expectations of governance bodies, and translate emerging best practices.
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Assess key steps CEOs must take to assess, manage and improve relationships with their boards and board chairs.
- Avoid typical traps when dealing with your board, and learn to positively guide strategic decisions.
- Develop a tailored action plan you can immediately apply.
James E. Orlikoff
Create a tailored action plan to use in your organization as seminar leader James E. Orlikoff, president, Orlikoff & Associates Inc., presents approaches to governance that are critical to optimum organizational performance and your own effectiveness.
CEOs and senior executives who interact with their boards. Senior-level executives and their board members are encouraged to attend as a team.