Improve clinical quality, patient outcomes and physician satisfaction by implementing strategies that align hospital and physician interests.
- Discover best practices to effectively bridge the gap between hospital and physician interests.
- Integrate with independent physicians to standardize procedures, reduce costs and realize efficiencies.
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Physician-alignment strategies including employment, joint ventures and co-management.
- The successful evolution of product and service line approaches to clinical care to Strategic Business Units (SBU’s).
- Practical tactics to improve clinical quality, patient outcomes and physician satisfaction.
- Strategic building blocks and approaches for Accountable Care Organizations (ACO’s).
Ken E. Mack, FACHE
This course brings experiences of senior healthcare executives to life in a series of dynamic video case studies. Seminar leader Ken E. Mack, FACHE, principal, Ken Mack and Associates, will share models that have been proven successful in other organizations.
Previously titled "Physician Partnering: Conversations With Successful CEOs".
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a
ACHE members $1,325
CEOs and other senior managers are encouraged to attend with a physician leader. In addition, this course is suited to managers in new roles.