Beyond the Silver Bullet: Ensuring Patient and Employee Satisfaction
Learn innovative methods for improving and
sustaining customer satisfaction and loyalty
Learn innovative methods to achieve a sustained, organization-wide commitment to and enthusiasm for service excellence.
- Review and understand the “Six Elements of Service” model and use it to build a long-term service excellence infrastructure
- Discover what’s old, what’s new and what it takes to sustain a commitment to service excellence and continuous improvement
- Explore how to (and how not to) build a culture that encourages involvement and creativity as well as accountability for results
- Translate the best practices, ideas and techniques from a case study of “Compassion in Action” from Grinnell Regional Medical Center
Gail Scott and
Todd C. Linden, FACHE
Combining practical tools and case studies, seminar leaders Gail Scott, president, Gail Scott and Associates, and Todd C. Linden, FACHE, president and CEO, Grinnell Regional Medical Center, will help you improve and sustain patient and employee satisfaction.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,375
Who Should Attend
Senior- and mid-level executives
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.
View additional seminars by topic