As healthcare economics squeeze physician and hospital reimbursement and as consumer and regulatory pressures increase, physicians and healthcare executives must seek new ways to work together effectively to provide more coordinated, cost-effective, quality care. This seminar will present specific, field-tested communication and collaboration strategies used by hospitals and physicians to increase revenues, decrease expenses, improve clinical outcomes and remain compliant with current laws and regulations.
- Apply insights from practicing physicians to improve clinical priority setting and physician-physician and hospital-physician communication.
- Identify 10 practical steps to engage physicians and enhance hospital-physician collaboration.
- Gain a better understanding of the work environment, areas of expertise and challenges of physicians and how they differ from those of healthcare executives.
- Discover the spectrum of physician-hospital collaborative financial opportunities for employed and independent physicians.
- Implement new strategies, tactics, financial incentives and tools to balance performance risk with utilization risk.
Kenneth H. Cohn, MD and
Peter A. Pavarini
Seminar leaders Kenneth H. Cohn, MD, practicing surgeon and CEO, Healthcare Collaboration, and Peter A. Pavarini , a partner at Squire Sanders (US) LLP, will showcase field-tested practical communication and collaboration strategies to achieve effective physician-hospital collaboration.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,325
ACHE members $1,375
Who Should Attend
Administrators and physicians interested in a fresh approach to the complex problem of physician-hospital communications. Participants should be willing to step outside their comfort zone, engage in group activities and interact with faculty and seminar participants.