Individuals in new positions need to quickly learn to successfully navigate complex organizational relationships.
- Identify strategies used by top corporations to ensure that new leaders benefit from the concerns, priorities and advice of staff.
- Develop a step-by-step, 100-day plan by examining case studies and using your own job as a model to accelerate an executive’s point of effectiveness.
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Establish onboarding systems for executives and high-level directors in your organization.
- How to set up onboarding systems for executives and high-level directors in your organization.
- Understand and learn nine actions to accelerate executive credibility and influence while avoiding missteps that can take months to undo.
L. Rita Fritz and
Dennis L. Vonderfecht, FACHE
Apply specific principles that have worked in other organizations, as seminar leadersL. Rita Fritz, president, Systems Inc., and Dennis L. Vonderfecht, FACHE, president and CEO, Mountain States Health Alliance, help you develop successful leaders.
Previously titled “Ensuring Success of New Members of Your Management Team ”
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a
ACHE members $1,325
CEOs, trustees and other senior-level executives who want to build a systemwide, organizationwide or divisionwide onboarding process.