Examine the latest methods to positively impact patient outcomes from the executive level.
- Dissect experiences from the patients' perspective in ways that elevate clinical excellence, patient satisfaction and business results
- Learn best practices in customer/patient satisfaction from organizations within and outside of healthcare
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Explore the new role of "chief experience officer" (CXO), and how this role can succeed in your organization
- Understand the benefits for organizations that have "experience management" executives in the C suite and the global-to-local impact these executives have throughout their respective health systems
- Understand how to leverage the “ownership” of the patient experience
Renee K. Rountree, FACHE and
Jake M. Poore
Join seminar leaders Jake M. Poore, president and CEO, Integrated Loyalty Systems Inc., and Renee K. Rountree, FACHE, vice president, emergency services, Riverside Health System, as they take a critical look at improving the patient experience.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a
ACHE members $1,325
CEOs, COOs, CNOs, Vice presidents and executives interested in transforming culture to drive the ideal patient experience.