Integration vs. Competition: The Future of Hospital-Physician Relations
Understand how to manage a fully integrated delivery system
Benefit from the long-term advantages of an integrated health system, including physician employment and partnership options.
- Discover the tools and implementation steps necessary to create and maintain integrated hospital-physician relations.
- Identify the real drivers of physician satisfaction and the steps you can take to improve current conditions.
- Understand how an integrated model affects operating economics and how it can be leveraged to your financial advantage.
- Recognize the market, technology and related health policy issues that indicate why now may be the best time to foster hospital-physician collaboration.
Daniel K. Zismer, PhD
Combining legal and delivery system expertise, seminar leader Daniel K. Zismer, PhD, Wegmiller professor for Healthcare Administration and chairman and director of the MHA and executive studies programs for the School of Public Health at the University of Minnesota, will help you design profitable physician integration strategies.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,425
Who Should Attend
CEOs, CFOs, COOs, senior-level healthcare executives, physician executives and trustees.
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.
View additional seminars by topic