This seminar provides assessment tools and insight
to understand and constructively manage personal
power and your organization’s political landscape to
achieve personal success and advance your organization’s
mission and goals.
- Obtain effective methods to anticipate and respond to political situations with peers, physicians, boards and the community.
- Recognize and understand the relationship between power and service and how it influences political behavior.
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Develop strategies and tactics to manage and build collaborative relationships and trust.
William F. Moskal, EdD
Learn to use organizational politics and personal power effectively as seminar leader William F. Moskal, EdD, owner, Dr.Bill Leadership Specialist LLC, demonstrates how your organization’s cultural transformation process impacts political and power behaviors.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a
ACHE members $1,325
CEO’s, COO’s, and other Senior Executives`