You have been assigned a major project critical to your organization—and your career. The stakes are high and so is the stress, but equipped with the right tools you will succeed.
- Master the skills that enhance your effectiveness as a project and team leader, while maximizing the project outcomes for your major stakeholders.
- Appreciate the triple constraint of project management: scope, cost and time.
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Practice formal and informal methods to monitor project status and implement “mid-course corrections.”
- Identify the tools to better manage project deliverables, schedules, budgets and risk.
Laura W. Synnott, FACHE
Become a more skilled project manager as seminar leader Laura W. Synnott, FACHE, associate teaching professor, Carnegie Mellon University, helps take the mystery out of planning and achieving on-time, on-budget projects.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a
ACHE members $1,325
CEOs, COOs, senior-level executives and physician leaders. Participants from the same organization are encouraged to attend as a team.
Participants from the same organization are encouraged to
attend as a team.