Discover what top-performing organizations are doing to manage risk at the main point of entry into the healthcare system.
- Develop a comprehensive risk management program for the ED
- Discover how executive leadership can help clinicians minimize practice risk in the ED
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Define system strategies for minimizing and mitigating risk
- Identify the key areas of risk for the ED
- Design your ED for quality, safety and risk reduction
Sarah F. Fontenot, JD and
Shari J. Welch, MD, FACHE, FACEP
Through discussions, case studies and breakout sessions seminar leaders Sarah F. Fontenot, JD, lawyer, nurse and educator, and Shari J. Welch, MD, FACHE, FACEP, practicing emergency physician and a quality improvement consultant, present tools and techniques to tackle legal concerns and make the ED safer for patients and for the organization.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a
ACHE members $1,325
Senior executives, department heads and clinical executives