Develop or improve service lines by harnessing the power of a well-tailored model that works for your organization.
- Learn how to conduct an objective portfolio analysis to select the most appropriate service lines.
- Examine the pros and cons of different organizational approaches to service line management.
- Outline the roles and responsibilities of key individuals involved in your service line strategies.
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Discuss ways to enhance physician engagement.
- Learn tactics for overcoming challenges inherent in service line management.
William F. Vanaskie and
Through the use of presentations, case studies and group work, seminar leaders Cecily Lohmar, founding principal, New Heights Group, and William F. Vanaskie, executive vice president and COO, Maricopa Integrated Health System, will provide practical knowledge and functional tools to assist you in developing a successful service line strategy that fits your organization.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a
ACHE members $1,325
Senior level hospital/hospital system executives involved in service line strategy and its outcomes.