Apply high-leverage tactics to optimize healthcare-tailored Lean and Six Sigma that will drive millions of dollars in margin improvement.
- Identify best practices in achieving speed of results and setting manager goals to drive margin improvement.
- Use an organizationwide accountability system in which all managers are engaged to drive the speed and magnitude of results.
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Learn the seven tips for million dollar cost recovery to optimize the power of Lean, Six Sigma and Toyota Production System principles.
- Apply the power of Lean and Six Sigma to the often-avoided process of staffing optimization.
- Integrate physician decision-making processes into the organization’s strategic application of Lean and Six Sigma.
Greg S. Butler and
Chip Caldwell Jr., FACHE
Gregory S. Butler, president, and Chip Caldwell, FACHE, chairman, Caldwell Butler & Associates LLC, demonstrate how you can implement an action plan to bring and keep costs down while improving patient care.
This seminar was formerly titled, "Aggressively Improve Costs and Throughput Using Lean Six Sigma"
Mr. Butler will be co-presenting with Mr. Caldwell at the 2012 Boston Cluster and New Orleans Cluster.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a
ACHE members $1,325
CEOs, COOs, CFOs and other senior-level managers in hospital medical centers, multihospital systems, managed care and HMO and PPO organizations.