A strategic plan is a roadmap providing long-term direction for the achievement of desired goals and results. Often healthcare organizations’ strategic plans miss the mark because they do not take into account the current culture and fail to design a process that involves the right people, focusing on the right issues, at the right time.
Using an Accountable Care Organization (ACO) as an example, this seminar will help you design a successful strategic planning process.
- Examine your organization’s culture and improve its readiness to enhance the strategic planning process.
- Discuss how culture impacts strategy and provide tools to improve working relationships.
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Establish a trust-based culture using the “Patient Driven Leadership” method.
- Identify disconnects between your organization’s strategic planners and implementers.
- Explore examples of ACO strategies that build consensus and support for implementation through the selection of key individuals and best approaches.
Don Seymour and
Brian Wong, MD
Seminar leaders Don Seymour, president, Don Seymour & Associates, and Brian Wong, MD, CEO, The Bedside Trust, provide approaches to establish a trust-based culture and improve the strategic planning process.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a
ACHE members $1,325
CEO’s, COO’s, and other Senior Executives