Managing Healthcare Facility Design and Construction Programs
Learn proven strategies for minimizing cost overruns and delays
Ensure effective control over the management of a new construction, renovation or facilities rehabilitation project.
- Apply practical solutions to common planning, design-phase or actual construction-phase problems.
- Adopt the planning and control systems that result in on-time, on-budget projects.
- Implement proven practices for managing
design and construction.
- Direct the total design/construction
process—from project planning and
architect selection to construction and
- Evaluate standard industry contracts for
architectural and construction services.
- Identify how thorough planning can help
control the cost and time required for your
project and eliminate expensive disputes
Christopher L. Laubach and
Ted C. Ritter
Deliver the construction project you envisioned as seminar leaders Christopher L. Laubach, president, Center for Management Programs, and Ted C. Ritter, president and owner, Ritter Project Management Inc., provide proven strategies for minimizing cost overruns and delays.
The manual for this seminar is mailed to participants approximately 10 days prior to the start of the seminar. If you do not receive a manual, please contact ACHE’s Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,375
Register by November 1 to take advantage of 2014 pricing. Pricing for 2015 programs is subject to increase after November 1.
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs and senior executives responsible for facilities or plant maintenance.
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.
View additional seminars by topic