Develop methods for identifying underperforming operational areas while prioritizing actions that drive financial improvements and quality performance.
- Apply new analytical tools, develop new metrics and measurements, and learn new methods of decision making to improve your bottom line.
- Identify the operational areas within your organization that are causing considerable drag on financial performance.
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Create and interpret key financial data to gauge financial performance.
- Integrate proven analytical tools to provide actionable information critical to financial success.
Steven H. Berger, CPA, FACHE, FHFMA and
Christopher T. Looby, FACHE
Seminar leaders Steven H. Berger, CPA, FACHE, FHFMA, president, Healthcare Insights LLC, and Christopher T. Looby, FACHE, vice president, Product and Business Development, Agile Healthcare, will highlight the use of analytics, both descriptive (retrospective monitoring and reporting tools) and predictive (forecasting, modeling and optimization tools), to turn data into actionable information.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a
ACHE members $1,325
CEOs, COOs, CFOs, CNOs, and other C-suite executives and senior management