Creating and Leading Error-Free Management Systems
Focus leadership on improving quality and
Develop leadership skills and techniques designed to improve quality and patient safety by eliminating management error.
- Learn how to apply systems models to leverage senior management effectiveness.
- Develop new tools to scrutinize management systems and identify factors that contribute to latent errors within healthcare delivery organizations.
- Understand how to undertake organizational and selfassessments using The Joint Commission and Baldrige National Quality Program leadership tools.
- Discover practical approaches to using performance data to understand and achieve superior system performance.
- Identify leadership skills to become a quality champion and how to assess individual participants’ own leadership practices.
In this highly interactive seminar, Diane L. Kelly, DrPH, RN, adjunct assistant professor, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, draws upon the latest multidisciplinary thinking to provide you with the skills you need to be a quality champion.
Who Should Attend
CEOs of healthcare delivery organizations
and other senior administrative and clinical
executives who are committed to developing
superior leadership systems to improve quality
and patient safety.
View additional seminars by topic