Comprehensive Leadership for Senior-Level Executives
Advance your leadership skills to the next level
Senior executives know that while leadership is part art and part science, it is learned and developed over time.
- Understand the importance and complexity of culture for sustainable success.
- Illustrate critical success factors for aligning individual values to organizational goals.
- Define the key indicators and measures of the success of leadership.
- Implement tools for aligning individual values to organizational goals.
- Establish methods, including communication techniques, for sustaining change efforts that instill pride and loyalty in followers.
- Learn how to collect and utilize critical employee assessment data.
Thomas A. Atchison, EdD
Fine-tune your leadership potential, including learning special tools to better align physicians, from seminar leader Tom A. Atchison, EdD, president and founder, Atchison Consulting LLC
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, CMOs and other senior-level executives.
View additional seminars by topic