Comprehensive Leadership for Senior-Level Executives
Advance your leadership skills to the next level
Senior executives know that while leadership is part art and part science, it is learned and developed over time.
- Understand the importance and complexity of culture for sustainable success.
- Illustrate critical success factors for aligning individual values to organizational goals.
- Define the key indicators and measures of the success of leadership.
- Implement tools for aligning individual values to organizational goals.
- Establish methods, including communication techniques, for sustaining change efforts that instill pride and loyalty in followers.
- Learn how to collect and utilize critical employee assessment data.
Thomas A. Atchison, EdD
Fine-tune your leadership potential, including learning special tools to better align physicians, from seminar leader Tom A. Atchison, EdD, president and founder, Atchison Consulting LLC
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,425
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, CMOs and other senior-level executives.
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.
View additional seminars by topic