Growth, which has always been an ambitious and complex endeavor in healthcare, will take on increasing importance as the focus shifts to competing for market share, addressing barriers to growth and enhancing the patient experience. Deficit reduction initiatives and debt ceiling negotiations will no doubt result in lower payments in the future, creating an even greater demand for growth opportunities. This timely seminar will help you to build a structure for managing future growth initiatives and a process for instilling a growth imperative throughout your organization.
- Develop “the long view" in the context of uncertainty and disruption.
- Establish a foundation for differentiation, support systems, and human and financial resources.
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Segment and prioritize growth opportunities by venue, service and procedure.
- Create implementation plans focused in 12- to 18-month increments allowing for midcourse corrections.
- Identify the support systems (e.g. IT and financial) and cultural changes necessary to support growth.
Scott A. Mason, DPA, FACHE and
Join seminar leaders Don Seymour, president, Don Seymour & Associates, and Scott Mason, DPA, FACHE, lead, Healthcare Practice Group, Cushman & Wakefield, as they share case studies and present growth frameworks and approaches to bring back to your own organization.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a
ACHE members $1,325
CEOs, COOs, CMOs and senior-level executives