Accountable Health Organizations, reimbursement decreases, physician practice integration and transparency have all elevated the need for aggressive margin improvement. Benchmarking and silo-oriented, department productivity systems will need to make way for fresh approaches in order to achieve greater cost improvements. During this eye-opening seminar, you will benefit from the research on over $400 million in bottom-line savings among more than 65 healthcare organizations.
- Discuss current application and future limitations of contemporary methods to respond to Medicare reimbursement decreases.
- Examine nine high-leverage margin improvement focus areas and 33 specific projects found among top-performing healthcare organizations.
- Identify the characteristics of accountability change models gathered in interviews and site visits to top performing organizations.
- Review physician engagement "What's In It For Me?" tactics with your colleagues.
- Design a proactive, take-home readiness assessment and action plan to replicate the approaches, new skills and structures of top performers.
Chip Caldwell Jr., FACHE and
Kurt M. Stuenkel, FACHE
Seminar leaders Chip Caldwell, FACHE, chairman, Caldwell Butler & Associates LLC, and Kurt M. Stuenkel, FACHE, president and CEO of Floyd Medical Center, will reveal findings from site visits, structured interviews and the comprehensive analysis of over 50,000 cost-reduction projects.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,375
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, CFOs and other senior-level executives in hospital medical centers, multi-hospital systems and managed care/HMO/PPO providers.