From radically changing demographics to rapidly emerging new technologies, new trends are impacting healthcare today; tomorrow, it will look and feel very differently. Anticipate and understand the trends and innovations shaping the future of healthcare delivery. Adopt new leadership competencies to manage and implement these changes successfully.
- Identify challenges and opportunities surrounding emerging trends such as accountable care, bundled payments, medical homes, unionization of employees, mobile health, social networking and cloud computing
- Expand your role to address changes in delivery systems, hospital administration, healthcare workforce, technology and the healthcare consumer movement
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Gain a deeper understanding of emerging trends to prepare for challenges you’ll likely face in the near future
- Strengthen your ability to distinguish between fads and important trends
- Analyze national surveys and data that suggest emerging trends
John F. Sena, PhD
Join other senior executives as seminar leader John F. Sena, PhD, professor, The Ohio State University, provides specific methods and tools to help you identify and manage the future healthcare environment.
Previously titled "Emerging Trends in American Healthcare: New Leadership for New Challenges."
Senior-level executives who are accountable for organizational
and clinical outcomes, including CEOs, COOs, CFOs, physician and
nurse leaders, and those leading strategic planning initiatives.