Explore proven continuous-improvement methodologies that result in improved patient survey results and ultimately in a profitable strategy.
- Dissect experiences from the patients' perspective in ways that elevate clinical excellence, patient satisfaction and business results
- Learn best practices in customer/patient satisfaction from organizations within and outside of healthcare
- Explore the new role of "chief experience officer" (CXO), and how this role can succeed in your organization
- Understand the benefits for organizations that have "experience management" executives in the C suite and the global-to-local impact these executives have throughout their respective health systems
- Understand how to leverage the “ownership” of the patient experience
Jake M. Poore and
Renee K. Rountree, FACHE
Join seminar leaders Jake M. Poore, president and CEO, Integrated Loyalty Systems Inc., and Renee K. Rountree, FACHE, patient experience officer, Riverside Health System, as they take a critical look at improving the patient experience.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,375
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, CNOs, Vice presidents and executives interested in transforming culture to drive the ideal patient experience.