Improving the Patient Experience to Build Customer Loyalty
Examine the latest methods to positively impact patient outcomes from the executive level
Explore proven continuous improvement methodologies that result in improved patient survey results and ultimately in a profitable strategy.
- Dissect experiences from the patients' perspective in ways that elevate clinical excellence, patient satisfaction and business results
- Learn best practices in customer/patient satisfaction from organizations within and outside of healthcare
- Explore the new role of "chief experience officer" (CXO), and how this role can succeed in your organization
- Understand the benefits for organizations that have "experience management" executives in the C suite and the global-to-local impact these executives have throughout their respective health systems
- Understand how to leverage the “ownership” of the patient experience
Jake M. Poore and
Renee K. Rountree, FACHE
Join seminar leaders Jake M. Poore, president, Integrated Loyalty Systems Inc., and Renee K. Rountree, FACHE, patient experience officer, Riverside Health System, as they take a critical look at improving the patient experience.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,375
Register by November 1 to take advantage of 2014 pricing. Pricing for 2015 programs is subject to increase after November 1.
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, CNOs, Vice presidents and executives interested in transforming culture to drive the ideal patient experience.
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.
View additional seminars by topic