Positioning Philanthropy as a Key Revenue Resource
Implement strategies to increase charitable
Healthcare organizations face numerous financial challenges that demand optimizing any channel to effectively generate revenue. Philanthropy—voluntary charitable giving—has emerged as a viable method for achieving both a strong return on investment and a dependable revenue stream. This seminar explores specific strategies to elevate and evaluate philanthropy using sound business principles.
- Create or enhance a robust philanthropy program to generate dependable revenue
- Identify key behaviors to leverage the impact of senior executives in the development process
- Gain comfort in soliciting through realistic solicitation exercises
- Establish specific steps to take in the next 100 days to strengthen philanthropy
Betsy C. Taylor, FAHP
Seminar leader Betsy C. Taylor, FAHP, president, Accordant Philanthropy, will provide practical, actionable tools to strengthen the philanthropy function, to tell your organization’s story in a powerful way and to effectively participate in asking others to invest in your mission.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,425
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, CFOs, senior healthcare executives and clinical leaders.
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.
View additional seminars by topic