Compelling Communication: Creating Engagement, Understanding and Results
Develop communication skills that produce consensus, ownership and results
Acquire ready-to-use communication tools to increase employee engagement, clarify performance expectations and create a culture of collaboration-resulting in a more purpose-driven and productive organization.
You Will Learn:
- Enhance leadership and coaching skills to deliver aligned messages connecting behavior to mission execution.
- Apply communication techniques to create a feedback-rich environment, minimize negativity, convey respect, encourage peer to peer leadership and navigate difficult conversations.
- Obtain methods to increase staff and organization engagement and decrease turnover and anxiety.
- Gain comfort in clarifying performance expectations to reduce miscommunications and safety errors.
- Understand how fear creates conflict and undermines quality.
- Identify the roles of respect and safety in delivery of difficult messages.
- Develop a personal action plan incorporating tactics and lessons learned.
Co-Presented with the Canadian College of Health Leaders
MAINTENANCE OF CERTIFICATION (MOC)
Attendance at this program entitles certified Canadian College of Health Leaders members (CHE / FCCHL) to 12 MOC Category I credits toward their maintenance of certification requirement.
Trane Healthcare Practice