A Comprehensive Program for Experienced COOs
One of the most challenging roles in healthcare is chief operating officer—guiding cost-effective operations while balancing competing interests and dealing with constrained resources is the standard. Now, with the realities of healthcare reform, you face new, complex operational issues requiring strong strategic leadership.
Our COO Seminar faculty, with Baldrige Award-winning expertise, provide the practical strategies you need to improve quality and patient safety, physician engagement, service lines and increase financial growth.
Join your fellow COO colleagues and discover:
- How the new health reform legislation will change the game for you and your team
- How to use Baldrige criteria to drive organization-wide process improvement
- Successful physician integration strategies and approaches to employee engagement
- Operational insight from high reliability organizations (HROs) that you can translate to your hospital
- At least seven new tactics you can immediately implement to improve operations
Return to your organization ready to apply this knowledge to meet the new challenges—with success.
This seminar is designed for experienced COOs of hospitals, health systems and other healthcare provider organizations. If you are new to the position or an aspiring COO, make plans to attend the COO Boot Camp on March 10, 2013, at the Congress on Healthcare Leadership.
ARAMARK Healthcare Technologies