Advanced Strategic Planning to Transform Your Organization
Move beyond the fundamentals.
Move beyond the basics of developing a strategic plan by learning to make your plans more targeted, gain support and facilitate successful implementation through ongoing strategic management.
- Recognize how to set clear, visionary goals and priorities for your organizations
- Manage the planning process and the execution of the strategic plan
- Distinguish how to make the transition from periodic strategic planning to ongoing strategic management and how this can yield important financial and nonfinancial benefits
- Generate broad support and enthuasiam within the organization for key recommendations in the plan
- Manage the review process of the strategic plan and the use of feedback to make improvements
Alan M. Zuckerman, FACHE, FAAHC
This seminar is designed for experienced healthcare executives who understand the fundamentals of strategic planning. Join seminar leader Alan M. Zuckerman, FACHE, FAAHC, president, Health Strategies and Solutions Inc., and learn how to expand your skills in planning and implementation.
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, vice-presidents, directors of planning, healthcare
executives with more than 10 years of administrative experience
View additional seminars by topic