Robert S. Hudgens Memorial Award for Young Healthcare Executive of the Year
The Robert S. Hudgens Memorial Award for Young Healthcare Executive was established as a tribute to Robert S. Hudgens, ACHE's first vice president (elected office), by the Alumni/ae Association of the Department of Health Administration at Virginia Commonwealth University. It is awarded to recognize early careerists for outstanding achievements in the field of healthcare management.
The 2015 winner has been selected: Mario J. Garner, EdD, FACHE.
The candidate must:
- Have a minimum of a graduate degree from an accredited university or college.
- Be an active Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
- Have not reached his/her 40th birthday by March 31, 2015.
- Hold a CEO or COO position in a healthcare organization.
- Be present at ACHE's 2015 Congress on Healthcare Leadership to receive the commendation.
Your nomination should include:
- A letter stating the name and address of the nominator and nominee; no other information is required. The nominee will receive notice of the nomination, along with a request to complete and return a personal data form.
Send nomination letter to:
Gerard J. Berish, CAE
American College of Healthcare Executives
One North Franklin Street
Chicago, IL 60606
- Deadline for nomination letter: July 16, 2014
Note: Nominations are valid for two years, provided the candidate remains eligible for the award.