Promoting Your Credential
Resources to promote your status as a board certified healthcare leader.Congratulations on your significant career achievement of earning the distinction of board certification in healthcare management by becoming a Fellow in ACHE! Your prestigious credential symbolizes your professionalism, ethical decision making, competence, leadership and commitment to lifelong learning.
You are encouraged to use this Fellow Toolkit to leverage your credentialed status and further your career goals with premier networking, education and communication tools designed for Fellows.
Join your other FACHE credentialed colleagues in promoting the distinction of board certification:
- View sample Fellow press release submitted for publication (PDF)
- View published Fellow announcement (PDF)
Make this happen for you by submitting a press release on your recent achievement of earning your FACHE credential.
Share the exciting news of your advancement to Fellow by personalizing this press release template (Word) with your information and sending it to your local newspaper and healthcare publications, including adding it in your organization’s newsletter! Submission guidelines also are provided to increase your chances of having the announcement published.
Displaying your FACHE DesignationEffectively communicating your prestigious designation within your organization and the greater healthcare community will strengthen the recognition you deserve. Here are some useful tips to help you in your efforts:
- Give your public relations director the press release for publishing in your organization’s newsletter and local newspapers. Customize the FACHE press release template (Word) to reinforce the prominence of your career achievement and encourage assistance in publishing the release. Press release guidelines also are provided to increase your chances of being featured in local publications. We do recommend that you follow up with your public relations director to confirm his/her distribution plan.
- Display your FACHE designation on your business communications. Remember to update your business card, stationery and email signature block to proudly display FACHE after your name. View sample business card.
- Include your credential on your healthcare article bylines and speaking engagement handouts/programs. When you author healthcare articles and conduct speaking engagements for non-ACHE hosted events or publications, be sure to include your FACHE designation in your byline or program listing. View sample article with designation listing.
Frame Your Fellow Certificate with Pride
You worked hard to earn the respected FACHE credential, so why not display your designation with pride by framing your Fellow certificate? Purchase a high-quality, attractive frame today through Framing Success Inc., which features ACHE's officially licensed embossed name and seal. Click the Framing Success logo or call (800) 677-3726 for more information or to place your order today.