PROVIDING FOCUSED COVERAGE OF EMERGING TRENDS
AND ISSUES IN HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT
2011 Reader Profiles
Published by ACHE since 1985, Healthcare Executive is a member of BPA International.
Total audience: 57,5822
Healthcare Executive delivers an impressive readership of C-Suite and other decision makers.3
Healthcare Executive readers are from numerous work settings that cover the entire healthcare industry.3
Loyal and dedicated, Healthcare Executive readers spend about 45 minutes reading each issue.2
- Average years in healthcare 22.3 years
- Average number of employees 2,900
- Average number of licensed beds 311
Healthcare Executive readers take advertising seriously.2
- 88% took one or more actions as a result of reading the magazine in the past 12 months.
- 85% of Healthcare Executive readers find the magazine useful to their daily practice.
- 77% of Healthcare Executive readers look at ads in the magazine to learn about new products/services.
- 31% of Healthcare Executive readers take one or more actions as a result of seeing an ad in the magazine (18% visited an advertiser’s website).
1 BPA—December 2009
2 2008 Reader Profile Survey—Readex Research
3 ACHE Affiliate Database, January 2010
Reader Purchasing Power
Healthcare Executive readers lead purchasing decisions
Average Reader Budget: $331,000,0001
Purchasing Power for Products1
Office equipment/supplies 63%
Professional books 59%
Computer software 59%
Clinical management systems 55%
Database management systems 55%
Computer hardware 54%
Patient care equipment and supplies 53%
Purchasing Power for Services1
Management consulting 59%
Staff recruitment 58%
Equipment leasing/financing 56%
Patient care 56%
Source 1: 2008 Reader Profile Survey—Readex Research