The following is a collection of resources ACHE maintains to give members current information about healthcare.
- Ray E. Brown Management Resource Center: This center includes strategies for excellence; databases, statistical resources and research, external periodicals, newsletters and reports; and association, foundation and agency links.
- Databases, Statistical Resources and Research: Part of the Ray E. Brown Management Resource Center, this section contains important information on healthcare spending and other vital statistics about the healthcare field. It includes convenient links to resources such as Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Center for Health Statistics and the World Health Organization.
- Health Reform Resources: These resources provide healthcare leaders with useful information pertaining to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Foreign Hospital Directory: ACHE maintains this directory in conjunction with the American Hospital Association to serve as a resource for U.S. hospitals seeking to initiate partnerships with foreign hospitals, as well as offer an opportunity for hospitals with existing partnerships to be listed.
- Member Gifts: ACHE sends gift emails to members every other month to bring fresh resources directly to their inboxes. The archive of resources sent in past gift emails is housed here for members' convenience.