Leadership is an applied skill, but too often it is left to chance as something to be picked up on the job. Progressing as a successful leader requires more.
- Use proven tools and techniques to identify and develop your leadership philosophy.
- Develop your leadership skills even if you have little formal authority.
- Create an action plan using course content such as an illustrative case study, leadership tools and integrative capstone discussions.
- Increase your influence and effectiveness by becoming a quiet but strong leader.
- Practice ways to recognize and reward employee contributions and build a winning team.
George V. Masi, FACHE and
Jody R. Rogers, PhD, FACHE
Seminar leaders George V. Masi, FACHE, executive vice president and COO, Harris Healthcare System, and Jody R. Rogers, PhD, FACHE, visiting professor, Trinity University, help healthcare leaders gain skills to lead their teams to successful outcomes.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,375
Who Should Attend
Healthcare leaders at all levels of their careers.