Rapid and dramatic changes in healthcare—growing payor and consumer expectations, market challenges and process improvement opportunities—put major demands on healthcare executives. More than ever before, performance excellence is required across multiple dimensions of organizations.
This seminar will provide you with proven methods to drive change and build a high-performance culture. Discover and analyze best practices that high-performing healthcare leaders use to drive organizational transformation and achieve organizational excellence.
- Examine a road map for leadership and organizational action to build a high-performance culture
- Analyze role model practices in transformational change, with a focus on leadership, strategy execution, performance measurement and process improvement
- Compare practices in your organization with those of high performers and identify priorities for improvement action
Kathleen Jennison Goonan, MD,
Edward A. Barrows Jr. and
Seminar leaders Kathleen Jennison Goonan, MD, assistant in health policy at the Mongan Institute for Health Policy and CEO of Goonan Performance Strategies LLC, and Edward Barrows Jr., senior consultant, Goonan Performance Strategies LLC, will illustrate critical action steps for high performance by analyzing best practices in role model organizations, such as Intermountain Health Care, Mayo Clinic, Virginia Mason Medical Center and healthcare recipients of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,425
ACHE members $1,425
Register by November 1 to take advantage of 2015 pricing. Pricing for 2016 programs is subject to increase after November 1.
Who Should Attend
CEOs and other senior executives, including administrative and clinical leaders. Participation by several members of the same team is encouraged.