American College of Healthcare Executives
Copyright © 2013
All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by the American College of Healthcare Executives ("ACHE"). ACHE hereby provides limited permission for the user of this site to reproduce, retransmit, or reprint for such user's or other individuals or entities own personal use (and for such personal use only) part or all of any document on this site with respect to which ACHE is the copyright owner as long as the copyright notice and permission notice contained in such document or portion thereof is included in such reproduction, retransmission, or reprinting. All other reproduction, retransmission, or reprinting of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless ACHE or the other copyright owner identified in the document has expressly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, retransmit, or reprint the material. All other rights reserved.
The names, trademarks, service marks, and logos of ACHE appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate ACHE's sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service, without ACHE's prior express written permission.
ACHE is providing information and services on the Internet as a benefit and service in furtherance of ACHE's not-for-profit and tax-exempt status. ACHE makes no representations about the suitability of this information and these services for any purpose. ACHE is not responsible for any material posted by any third party, and ACHE specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that result from any posting by third parties. ACHE is not liable to anyone for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions with respect to any material or the transmission or delivery of any material obtained from ache.org; any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence, or otherwise from any use or operation of any methods, products, instructions, or ideas contained in the material herein; or any damages incurred if material infects or contaminates a user's system or information.
Although this site includes links providing direct access to other Internet sites, ACHE has not participated in their development, and does not monitor or exert any editorial control over these sites.
Copyright Infringement Claims
If you own intellectual property and believe it is being infringed anywhere on this site, please let us know by filing a complaint as set forth below. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §512), any notification of claimed copyright infringement must be sent to ACHE's designated agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification, including a detailed description, of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification, including a detailed description, of the material that is claimed to be infringing or could be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit ACHE to identify the material, including where it is located on the site;
- The address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, owner of other intellectual property rights, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by the complaining party, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that you are the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property right, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed.
ACHE's designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement or other intellectual property infringement is as follows:
Lisa Freund, FACHE
Vice President, Communications and Marketing
Phone: (312) 424-9420
Fax: (312) 424-0023