Become a Member Todayjoin/apply here
Choose the Membership Status that Best Suits You
Click on the links below to determine your eligibility or apply for membership.
Note: Dues are prorated based on the month you join. For your security, credit card payments are only accepted with online applications. If you wish to pay by check, you must complete a hard copy application.
Member—If you have a minimum of a bachelor's degree and a commitment to the profession of healthcare management, then you are invited to join ACHE as a member. There is no better resource to have at your fingertips than the premier organization for healthcare executives.
ACHE provides a graduated dues structure to ease the transition for those in the early stages of their membership.
- $160 annual dues for each year for years one and two of membership, or prorated the first year, based on the month you join
- $265 annual dues for your third, fourth, and fifth year of membership
- $345 annual dues for your sixth year of membership
- $345 annual dues for Fellow status, regardless of membership tenure (learn more about becoming an ACHE Fellow)
If you prefer, you may be eligible for the following membership levels. Keep in mind that Faculty Associates, International Associates, and Student Associates are ineligible for Fellow status.
- Faculty Associate—If you maintain a full-time position with an appointment in a graduate or undergraduate program in health services administration, you may be eligible for a discount on your dues. You will have access to cutting-edge knowledge—knowledge that you can share with your students and colleagues—via ACHE's highly respected publications, ground-breaking research, and online resources. Annual dues are $115. Learn more and apply →
- International Associate—If you live outside the U.S. and are not a member of the U.S. military, you may be eligible for a discount on your dues. Keep abreast of the latest trends in the healthcare field and acquire the tools you need to succeed. Annual dues are $160. Learn more and apply →
- Student Associate—If you are enrolled in a health services administration or related administrative program, you may be eligible for a discount on your dues. Find answers to your most pressing career questions—and gain a competitive edge—through ACHE's countless resources. Annual dues are $75. Learn more and apply →